Use the search tool in upper right corner for a quick search of our entire set of collections.
The Finding Aids for our more extensive archived collections which were originally sorted, organized and described according to ArchivesSpace as part of the Mennonite Archival Commons have recently been transferred to MAID [Mennonite Archival Image Database] which uses AtoM [Access to Memory] descriptions. PNMHS portion of the database at this link.
While the original finding aids are still available they are accessible using the links [Id#] in the final column and the links in the first column [Id #] take you to the MAID database.
• Personal Collections
• Congregational Collections
• Mennonite Conferences
• Organizations and Institutions
• Miscellaneous Collections
We have many smaller collections, typically contained in a single file folder, stored in file cabinets in these categories:
• Family Files
• Documents (related to Mennonite organizations and issues)
• OMHGS/PNMHS Newsletter
• Yearbooks for Mennonite Schools
• Family Bibles
• Record Albums
• Miscellaneous Items (a small collection of scrapbooks and photo albums)
We have these two different digital collections of photographs:
• Scanned photos of photographs in archived collections
• Photos of PNMHS Activities and Events